PUBLISHED DATE : 2011-08-25
Mr. Lal Chaudhary, Senior Health and Sanitation Facilitator of NEWAH’s Eastern Regional Office, Biratnagar, has been honoured with the “Best of the Best Staff Award 2010/2011”.
Every year, the most dedicated of NEWAH’s employees are honoured amongst their peers. Usually, this award is presented on the Annual Function Day, but this year, it was awarded at the Cross-Learning Programme conducted at Sauraha, Chitwan on 24th August 2011.
The best employee is selected by jury members on the basis of their dedication and excellent performance at the field level, district office, regional office or Headquarters.
The “Decade Award” was also given to seven employees who have been contributing to NEWAH for ten years. Those staff persons honoured were:
- Mr. Paras Bikram Bam Thakuri, Program and Resource Planning Manager, Headquarters, Kathmandu
- Mr. Bharat Adhikari, Capacity Building Co-ordinator, Headquarters, Kathmandu
- Mrs. Kalpana Bhattarai, Admin Officer, Mid-Far Western Regional Office, Nepalgunj
- Mr. Ganesh Dhakal, Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Mid-Far Western Regional Office, Nepalgunj
- Mr. Bharat Prasad Bhatta (B), PME Supervisor, Doti District Office
- Mr. Rosan Kumar Karki, Project Supervisor, Central and Western Regional Office, Bharatpur
- Mrs. Laxmi Shrestha, Project Supervisor, Central and Western Regional Office, Bharatpur